- I received a promotion within the company and am now CFO of Galesburg Cottage Hospital.
- We moved at the end of February... in the aftermath of a snowstorm. Apparently we like a good challenge.
- Our old home sold 14 days after we listed it. We miss that home. And our neighbors.
- Our new home is lots of work. The prior owners didn't put as much love into it as we do. We've made it better, but still lots to do.
- In the process, Michele has learned how to repair drywall and wire new lights. She can repair drywall better than the pros.
- We've made several new friends, mainly because of this place.
- We recently found out we're going to have another one of these! It's scheduled to arrive a few weeks after this.
- Sam and Eva are pretty excited about this new development. They're rooting for this. Eva thinks we should name it after her.
- Sam turned 3 a few weeks ago! His favorite things are playing with / tormenting his sister and wrestling with Dad. He's been potty training the past several weeks and has almost mastered it.
- Eva is now 20 months old! Her favorite things are snuggling with Mom in the early morning hours and putting up with Sam. She is very much a lightweight and weighs only about 19 lbs. This has prompted some concern by our new pediatrician. We're awaiting results from some blood tests.
Behind the Song: “Well Done, Good And Faithful”
5 hours ago