- I received a promotion within the company and am now CFO of Galesburg Cottage Hospital.
- We moved at the end of February... in the aftermath of a snowstorm. Apparently we like a good challenge.
- Our old home sold 14 days after we listed it. We miss that home. And our neighbors.
- Our new home is lots of work. The prior owners didn't put as much love into it as we do. We've made it better, but still lots to do.
- In the process, Michele has learned how to repair drywall and wire new lights. She can repair drywall better than the pros.
- We've made several new friends, mainly because of this place.
- We recently found out we're going to have another one of these! It's scheduled to arrive a few weeks after this.
- Sam and Eva are pretty excited about this new development. They're rooting for this. Eva thinks we should name it after her.
- Sam turned 3 a few weeks ago! His favorite things are playing with / tormenting his sister and wrestling with Dad. He's been potty training the past several weeks and has almost mastered it.
- Eva is now 20 months old! Her favorite things are snuggling with Mom in the early morning hours and putting up with Sam. She is very much a lightweight and weighs only about 19 lbs. This has prompted some concern by our new pediatrician. We're awaiting results from some blood tests.
Photos That Will Surprise and Delight Your Brain
4 hours ago