Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Management Material

Miss Photogenic
Eva turned 9 months a few weeks ago. She's weighing in at just over 15 lbs - a light-weight for sure. But her doc's not worried, as most kids get leaner when they become more mobile.

"Mama, Dee-Dee, Train!"
Sam ran into the kitchen and announced this to Michele a few weeks ago. Translated: Eva was standing by his train table. It was the first time she'd pulled up and stood on her own. Since then, she's become a pro. She's also army crawling and quickly figuring out how to crawl on her knees.
"Dee-Dee" is Sam's nickname for Eva. Not sure how he came up with it - he can say her name. But it works.

O Happy Day
Took this photo as I was heading out the door one morning. Everyone was awake and super happy. Almost had to call in sick!

Management Material - Exhibit A
While we do yardwork, Sam supervises.

Management Material - Exhibit B
Further proof that Sam and I are related.

5 comments:

nancy said...

Sugey sug, we've been waiting, waiting waiting! :) LOVE the new pics. Every time I see these pics of Sam I think of you when you were little... I will dig out the pics I have and bring them to the folks' house on Labor Day! Thanks for the update! -n

Anonymous said...

Rob, you have such a lovely family! The pictures are beyond priceless! As always we miss all of you and hope all is well!

Tara said...

I love the pics Robbie!! Sam totally reminds me of you in those pictures! And Eva is as pretty as ever. I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!

Annie said...

Susan, the boys, and I are checking out your new pics!! Very cute! We love it!

Unknown said...

Rob, I love keeping up with your blog. Your family is just beautiful. I hope you are doing well, and that we can catch up in person soon!