Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dern technology

Sam arrived 3 weeks early... before I had a chance to buy a digital camera (I know, it's pretty amazing we've never owned one. I guess we've always been satisfied with our 35mm). As I mentioned in an earlier post, we've been blessed with great friends. Jeremy & Wendy let us borrow their digital camera for a few days until Tobin arrived. Then Greg & Stacey let us borrow theirs... and now we've had it for 3 weeks and still haven't bought our own! But my procrastination has finally caught up with me. A few days ago I tried to pull 2 weeks of photos off their camera... and the memory card tells me it must be formatted, which will presumably delete all photos. We'll track down a real photographer on Monday and see if there's any hope of retrieving the photos... but I don't think there's much hope. Anyway, that's why I haven't posted any new photos lately.

One of Sam's favorite aunt's is visiting today -- and she brought her digital camera. (Thanks, Tara!) Here's a good photo of him napping:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that is a really good picture. Your sister must be a really good photographer. She is very talented!

Just kidding. Samuel is beautiful and is an easy subject to photograph!! I'm so glad I got to come down and see him, and you guys. I can't wait to come back with Uncle Luke!!

Tara

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I found his first girlfriend... go to

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/hospitals/6923/babypage.asp?URLID=5Z9S2X4Y9K&CurBabyPic=2

Her name is Bethany Catherine Milles!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to add the name..
Stacey

Rob said...

Thanks for sending that link Stacey! We're up late feeding Sam and just saw Bethany's photo. She's a cutie too!